jeudi 27 mars 2008

Dream

So I had a dream last night that I was taken, along with a bunch of people, to a military base of some sort, and I was borrowing someone's camera because I didn't think my giant camera would be allowed for some reason. So then after I got out of the plane that took us there, I took out my D80 and just started snapping pictures....and for some reason, I saw a cemetery and was taking a picture of it, making sure to catch the blue sky reflecting in the pond that was in the cemetery....It was weird. Then we went into this storage room with a bunch of ripsticks and weapons...and my camera keeps taking a longer and longer time to take a picture of anything, and it keeps coming out dark, so then I looked at it and.....it was out of battery!

That was one of the weirdest dreams I've ever had.

Aucun commentaire: