vendredi 15 mai 2009

/life revisited/

I talked about Jenny and my grandmother before, but it still bothers me now. My grandmother, while someone I haven't talked to in a while, was still someone that I still kept fond feelings for. Someone who raised me and taught me to study and how to like farmer's markets. It was awkward seeing her at the airport, but I gave her that often awkward but very satisfying hug--satisfying in the way that she is really happy. I like making people happy.

Flash forward past all the "oooooo, taco trucks!" and "mom, I'm DYING from hunger!!!" and my grandmother walks in the house, and my sister's there. She hasn't seen my sister in years, and the last time, my sister let her leave thinking that she's hated by Jenny.

Well, walks in, hugs her, Jenny inches away. Yes, she did. I don't even know how to respond to that except for the fact that it makes me really angry.

Aucun commentaire: