vendredi 25 décembre 2009

it sucks

when you can't say what you want to say. it's almost an aching feeling. a huge headache. so stifling.

why does it have to be this on top of everything else? I had a weird dream last night. It's not a bad thing, just not a good thing at all. I should probably go back to having nightmares. That should be better.

2 commentaires:

ComplexCo a dit…

ever have a dream where you're face to face with someone you wouldn't be prepared to face in real life, and the dream turns akward, but you have no controll over it, it just spirals downwards

firewater a dit…

yeah, unfortunately. I ran. but then no matter where I ran, I still got that awkward feeling, I guess it's fear. The fear that carried over from real life.

More unfortunate, I think, are dreams that give you exactly what you want. Something you would probably never get.