dimanche 3 août 2008

restlessness

I am awake. I am awake why? I don't know. I am angry. I am angry why? I DO know that one, and it's because I can't sleep! I am so damn tired.....yet my mind isn't getting sleepy....ohhhhhh no. It's getting angry. I have a headache! I don't know why I have a headache....but you know what? The smell of chinese medicine things does NOT make me feel better. Those actually GIVE me headaches and makes me more annoyed than it calms me.

You know, there are a few possibilities why Tracy isn't picking up, and one of them bugs me, too. Maybe that while I was drifting off, she had the phone taken away by her father...and i wasn't supposed to call back, but I just did like a billion times. Maybe she's lying there asleep not knowing that I was calling because her parents have her phone. Part of me wishes that--if this was true--my ID would be private and I can bug the crap out of them. I have no other way to relieve this stress other than to blog. I can't do anything....I can't play games, I can't sleep...I can't read. It's been barely 20 minutes since I've called and I can't stop having the urge to call again. This is horrible. I'm like an addict going through withdrawal.

*HEADDESK**HEADDESK**HEADDESK**HEADDESK**HEADDESK**HEADDESK**HEADDESK**HEADDESK**HEADDESK*
*HEADDESK**HEADDESK**HEADDESK**HEADDESK**HEADDESK**HEADDESK**HEADDESK**HEADDESK**HEADDESK*
*HEADDESK**HEADDESK**HEADDESK**HEADDESK**HEADDESK**HEADDESK**HEADDESK**HEADDESK**HEADDESK*

Aucun commentaire: