dimanche 21 février 2010

the road is so broken

Stay? Go? Stop? Maybe.
Maybe is the maybe I've always been saying and is still saying...and if I'm still too weak--the one I will be saying in the future.
Today I saw something and though to myself: "What is a perfect match?"

People say they are the "match made in heaven," but what does that mean? Does that refer to compatibility? Maybe it refers to the one you most love? Maybe both?

I'm going to also talk about cheating. cheating. cheating.

No, first let's talk about questions. Now when we question something, we're showing intrigue, right? Curiosity for the answers that lie ahead. We want to know, and that want stems from something deeper inside ourselves. It gives that curiosity--that question--a purpose. Purpose means reason, reason means it has at least some importance or significance to us. Fact: We have questions 'cause we want to know.

Let's get back to cheating. So taboo. So...grave. it works on one basic principal: You are the only one for me, and that is love. But does love work that way? To me, love means there's this need, to fulfill whatever role they require you to be. Love is caring, protecting. it's enjoyment of the other's company, never wanting them to leave, never wanting to stop seeing them. Your thoughts....they all converge to them, move toward them, move for them. To me it's the total desire to be part of that person, not just part of their life, but part of them. To know them, know their pain, share it, take it away. Love is making them part of your life, sharing yourself, your pain/happiness/grief. Leaving yourself bare to whatever might come your way. This is a friend. First and foremost, this is a friend like no other friend you've had. It's about understanding and knowing also. I guess....I call you my soulmate. do i call you my lover? The lover...what is a lover? someone you're involved with? A lover is a person you love. simple. can you love more than one person? yeah. you can. It all depends on how much you can take. most people....all people maybe, can't take more than one. we can't stand to show our naked selves to more than one. we spend our lifetimes searching for them. We'd never cheat on them. cheat....to lie, deceive, to trick. I was always told "how can you cheat on me if you tell me about it?" I never got that, until now. I always thought....cheating....that means you broke the rule of "no one else, that means....devotion, loyalty." No. No, it doesn't. For us, then, cheating is about the promises we made to each other, promises that vary from person to person.

"would I cheat on...them?" Yes. "Them?" Yes. "How about....them?" Yes. You? no.

Aucun commentaire: