lundi 8 mars 2010

Summer trip planning....

Doing the homework:

1st forum
2nd forum
3rd forum

Restaurant menus:
1) Brooke's for an "all the way hot dog" (maybe with slaw)

2) Lulu for dinner or for lunch (burgers and moule frites)

3) Firebirds burgers even though I'd rather not eat chains

4) OMFG, The Penguin looks like artery-clogging goodness.

5) Big Daddy's. How can I ignore that name when it comes to a burger?

6)New Zealand Cafe". I was told this was good, but its selection looks like what I've always seen before. The thing pulling me to try this place is that it's cheaper than Nikko, my other choice, and was told to be "fresh".

7) Sorry to not have a menu, but I've been there, no none needed. Le's is awesome, simply put.

8) Mizuho, another suggestion, looks nice but the mayo on some of the stuff is so turning me off right now. I don't like mayo. The price is a bit of a turn-off, too unless someone who's been there can convince me otherwise with a detailed review.

9)Chicken Box for their liver snack or fried chicken at Simmon's Soul Food.

10)Fran's Filling Station.....I have no menu, so idk what my hopes are for this place yet.

Yep, any other recs would be great. I'm up for street food/tacos, which I am seriously lacking with this list right now. I'm also looking for legit Vietnamese places, and as much as I like these guys on chowhound, none of the people in my (Vietnamese) family like Lang Van as they tend to not-so-delicately call it the "American's horrible idea of Vietnamese".

Aucun commentaire: