dimanche 30 septembre 2007

let's see if you can understand me

let's see if I have enough lyrics to convey my thoughts

Light up, light up...as if you have a choice. I'll sing it one last time for you, then we really have to go; do the things that you always wanted to and all the things that i wish i had not said, are played in loops till it's madness in my head--like Saturn's rings, an icy loop around me too hard to hold. It's beginning to get to me that I know more of the stars and sea than I do of what's in your head. I can tell you that I've had enough. I can't take it; this welcome has gone and I've waited long enough to make it. Step up to me; I know that you've got something buried; I'll set you free. Is there a place I can go? Is there a light to get me there if I've forgotten what to say? It's because all words are dust. If this is really what you think, how come you won't look me in the eye?

In truth I'm just as scared
As you lie here beside me
So close your eyes, I'll guard the door
And when you wake you'll wake with me

Are we getting closer or are we getting more lost?

Aucun commentaire: