vendredi 28 septembre 2007

Reevaluation

I think I can be too rigid when dealing with other people, but I'm too flexible when dealing with people I care about. I'm too detached to most people, but too attached to a select few. It worries me. Attachment gives room for a change of mind. Change of minds scare me, so I will remove myself from it before it happens. I'm not sure if this makes sense.

Disillusionment, especially my own, throws me off to no end. They're just as dangerous as those from other people. Lies, I've decided that they irk me, and I will not let myself fall prey to them; in other words, I will dissect everything carefully, even my own thoughts. I will not consciously lie to anyone, not even to save my own case. Anything I do, I am responsible for. It's like writing with a fountain pen, mistakes are etched there, but they remind you that you have to write better the next time. I don't think I know what I'm talking about anymore, so I'll stop. Nap time, here I come.

Aucun commentaire: