mercredi 9 janvier 2008

free time to think

I was thinking about what Stacy told me once about what she said to Neill. So....basically, to skip the story that I think I should not tell, she told him (in a letter, I think) that their relationship is just what he said about calling her on Christmas--I think it was Christmas--which is like a relationship where "oh....if the situation was different...*insert good comment here*" is the thing that keep reoccurring. She said that it was not the way to go about this....and even if they love each other, they can't just continuously have to do this because it's not healthy. That is a very valid point...however, I also believe that there are things that you can do to make situations like that better. I believe--maybe naively so--that things are based on what *you* decide to do, which means that if she really wanted to...and if they really loved each other that much, they'd both make the kind of decisions that would put them together. That is idealistic. It's not possible to do everything that you want to do. It's like...the concept of a secret, you know? Eventually, you'd going to be pushed to that decision of whether or not you should let it go. Things that strain the relationship are bound to catch up to you...and plus, these are people who never get to see each other and same with talking. That, no doubt, has something to do with it.

However, on the more irrelevant side, I think I like sending/receiving letters.

Aucun commentaire: