mardi 13 mai 2008

hmm

so I'm having one of those really pessimistic days. Maybe it's just that frances and I don't talk much anymore and I'm just now thinking of that. Maybe it's also the fact that I really don't find that she enjoys my company anymore. Perhaps this is karma? Sure I've done that to a lot of people, but then if you hung out exclusively with one person for a year and a half, you'd like to think that it would not take them a matter of 2 months to cease that relationship. Maybe I'm angry--maybe because I didn't expect it and it came to me or maybe it's because I *did* expect it and I'm angry that I didn't do anything to stop it. What can I do anyway? It's not like I didn't try. Sometimes I ask myself if telling her what I'm thinking would make a difference, but then I realize it probably wouldn't. Why? If you care enough about someone, you should be able to know on your own if something is wrong.

To let someone affect you is to say they mean something to you. To let someone affect you negatively is to say the inverse is not necessarily true.

Aucun commentaire: