dimanche 25 mai 2008

I have a hilarious sex slave

---: so one of my ex-best friends are like....hanging out with this person
---: and the person looks like....
---: a lesbian
"j": oh
"j" (6:00:45 PM): i thought you were going to say "christian"
---: hahahahahaha
---: same thing
"j": hahaha
"j": ... only lesbians would be stoned (and not the good kind)
---------------------------------
---: it's like my aunt came home yesterday and I was on the phone with tracy
---: and I was like, "why do we have kosher hot dogs?
---: and tracy was like, "was it on sale?"
---: so I asked my aunt later and she's like...."yeah....it was cheap, so I got it"
"j": hahahhaa
"j": "we're secretly jewish"
"j": jewish asians!
"j": oh noes
--------------------------------
---: mojo said something like "white isn't a race"
---: or something like that
---: so they started talking about what defines race
---: and mojo actually was getting somewhere decent with his argument
---: and volina's like "no....race is defined by skin color"
---: and it took so much out of me to not laugh at her
---: from the other table
"j": lol
"j": i want to be an alien
"j": do i get to color myself blue?
"j": yay, i win
"j": startreeeek

Aucun commentaire: