mercredi 28 mai 2008

lanair

"j": lanair is christian
"j": lol
"j": and apparently hates abortion
"j": because only god has the right to choose who lives/dies
"j": just like god chose in the crusades

haha, not that I'm against christians or people who are against abortion...I just think that this is a point well-put. Also, I dislike this kid named lanair. I don't think he knows that it's hard to make the NCSSM community dislike you or have bad preconceived notions about you before they meet you. Congratulations, lanair....you have accomplished the improbable.

I want you guys to look at this website as well, which I got from reading the wikipedia article on enloe high school and its evangelist controversy. I find the Kamil International website hilarious...so I wanted to share with you.

Aucun commentaire: