mercredi 11 avril 2007

*happiness*

I feel great. I'm happy, I....am glad. And I no longer care...that much...what my parents do.

Prom will be at the Museum of Life and Science. So like us nerds...There will be a lock-in, Jared is staying with Matt...which is starting to get awkward for me (for a reason I shall not divulge on a blog)...but Jared will be able to attend the lock-in, with breakfast served at 4:30 am...? Encouraging some partying, eh? Anyway....I'm not happy just because of that. I'm...happy. *smile* I smile too much...haha, but it's okay.
___________________________________

rereading things....this is interesting...umm...I don't know what to say, or where I stand...umm....awkward turtle!! That reminds me...I have to join that facebook group.

"There is no friendship between men that has not an element of sexuality in it, however little accentuated it may be in the nature of the friendship, and however painful the idea of the sexual element would be. But it is enough to remember that there can be no friendship unless there has been some attraction to draw the men together. Much of the affection, protection, and nepotism between men is due to the presence of unsuspected sexual compatibility." from wiki's friendship article. Roommate, I just noticed, after reading it for the nth time...that "Roommate" was listed under "Types of Friendships" and is poorly defined. this amuses me so :)
__________________________________

I am amazed at how I can ignore the bad feelings in my head. But...whatever! I shall be my merry self, and not show it. I am genuinely happy, even though it's mixed with a few other things. This genuine happiness hasn't been here in days...and I'm happy that there are things in my life, people in my life, that makes me happy. Haha, perhaps the source of your happiness doesn't have to come from the people you thought it would come from.
--------------and I told Qin...He, along with some other people, really makes me happy...