mercredi 11 avril 2007

I....

feel awkward. I was alone with Jared today. I mean...I...hmm, I don't know how I feel about that. I guess it was nice, watching a movie with just him. I...haha, I don't know...Lately, it seems like I don't know how I feel about the people around me anymore. I...life's a big mystery, as weird and cliched (accent) as that sounds. My computer keeps prompting me...wanting to restart itself. Restart later!! I...haha. I...am listening to a wonderful song. I don't know why it's so wonderful to me. It feels nice. It feels like it says what I'm feeling...haha, I don't even know what it says. I think that's a bit strange of me.

The song is above, the Jay Chou one. I....really, really like it. Listen to the introduction. That's a wonderful composition, isn't it? From the person singing and probably playing something that you're hearing in the background. He knows how to play it, yes...

and "Better Than Me", too, though not so much....Very..."soft" as Tracy described. I think that's the perfect way to put it. Nothing else, just "soft".

I want to know what it says. Perhaps I should look up the lyrics, in English...haha. You should listen, whoever's reading this. I feel like sharing music is the best way to share what I'm feeling right now...I mean, you certainly won't get what I'm feeling from just the words I'm typing, right? Music is the most amazing thing I have...I think...that's how I've chosen to share myself to other people.

Aucun commentaire: