mercredi 11 avril 2007

just a thought

I would like to walk in the rain right now....walk in the rain at night. I think I like walking too much.

I want to sing a song, playing the guitar accompaniment and everything, at next koffeehaus. I don't know what to play, though. Perhaps I'll play "Good Riddance" like Wendy asked...? I don't know...

You know when you don't know what you think about someone? I've been doing so with a lot of people lately, even people I've known for a while...

Phantom Regiment DCI show 2003: the closer is the best one...it was my drum major audition at the end of freshman year....and I'll have to say...that was the first and probably most awesome piece of music I've ever conducted to...

Concord High School Winterguard: I have to say they're great, a lot better than last year. I'm proud, beaming actually...*massive grin* Anyway,look for the ripple at 2:00 and the great catch at around 4:13 or so...!!

Hmmm....dad has been sleeping in a separate room every day that I've been home. Mom can't sleep right now, and just woke up to watch TV in the living room....I...am thoroughly unhappy at this moment. She should sleep...she wakes up early everyday.

well...to cheer myself up...and thoroughly traumatize myself, here's Charlie The Unicorn: Candy Mountain

Aucun commentaire: