mercredi 12 décembre 2007

ahhh....friends

so I was asking tracy something the other day about a scenario involving 3 people. If two people liked one person, and that one person liked both of them back, then what shall happen? We established that:

1) They cannot be equal, and both people should know their standing
2) I think also that if they're both trying and they're not in agreement, then one should be terminated? I can't remember that well....

w/e....one of my friends said something, without knowing the situation: "Does it matter? One shouldn't be worried about trivial things like competition. If anything, one should be even more motivated to spend more time with that person."

I'm thinking that it's assuming you are able to spend more time with that person...also assuming that they would want to spend that much time with you. Sometimes, I don't think there are straightforward answers to these question.

oh....apparently, stacy has a blogspot account, too....so I have to work on finding that hehehe :P she can't find mine, though....or I wouldn't like her to.....I wouldn't like anyone to, actually.

Aucun commentaire: