jeudi 27 décembre 2007

Another declaration

I declare that as of about 5 minutes ago, I became very annoyed.....annoyed by the fact that my uncle, who is absolutely ingratiating with his "respect me" demands, can't even seem to get the principle that he was too inconsiderate to offer up his room, Jason's parents are sleeping in the bed in Jason's room, and my mom and my sister are sleeping in the master bedroom for this week while he is sleeping singly in the room that was given to him when he asked to stay for TWO WEEKS about TWO MONTHS ago. Then, he has the audacity to further encroach upon my every last nerce by sitting there and watching tv in the den even though he knows that I sleep there, since I can't stand to sleep on the ground because of my neck and back. Nono....of course not...if I learn well from his example, when I grow up, I'll just stay in someone else's house, make their guests have to invade my host's privacy and then just sit there and eat up people's sleeping time.

I was then further annoyed by the fact that I can't even sit in the room and talk on the phone because I hate even the thought of being in the same room as him.

RANT

Aucun commentaire: