mardi 11 décembre 2007

heh

so I haven't posted anything recently....but I think I will since I have a little time before physics.

Saturday....semi-formal...I was happy. No, not for the reasons that Frances would think, or anything else would think. It's not because I went with a date; it's not that my date was superb, nor was it because I "got to see Qin". It's not the fact that I attempted to dance all sorts of different ways and had fun looking like an idiot. It's not the fact that I had a mushroom pizza....although that might've contributed to it. The reason, I shall not divulge. If you know me well enough, you should know what it is. ahhh...unbearable...but I'm getting over the fact that I'll be a while before I'm that happy again. heh...I'll wait. Part of life is waiting, I guess....so I will oblige to life's whims. It's worth it, no? If you are unwilling to wait for something, then it's not worth it....and perhaps you should stop thinking about it. If it's worth it....then be ready to always wait for it...or them. :) I think this goes against all my reasoning....but it doesn't matter...

thought of the moment: Story by Maroon 5

Aucun commentaire: