jeudi 27 décembre 2007

ahhhh

so my uncle is watching this design show (Divine Design) and there's this couple that has this home that was once an icehouse and then a sign factory before it was turned into a single family home. They have a common passion, photography....and the designer is incorporating their photographs into the wall deco. It's great :) They're also doing a modern style with a rustic warehouse look on the outside....it's so weird that it's awesome. I am a great supporter of modern style designing. AHHHH, I think my uncle and I are so similar that it's scary sometimes; we just marveled at a two-headed stainless steel ceiling fan.....it looked horrendously dangerous, but it was also very cool, and something that I'd put in my house later...

The reason I'm posting is that this couple totally plans everything they do around what they want to photograph next, and it's greatness...ahhhh, when I grow up and I can afford to leave my family without them stalking me....I'll definitely travel everywhere to take pictures....hmm, I thin I feel compelled to take pictures of my mom cooking right now. I'm asking her to perfect her green slug in coconut milk dessert thing...and instead of making the dough, which takes a long time, she's gonna use store-bought "slugs" and then cook it in pandanus leaves....so that it still has that nice grassy aroma. I want to be able to learn it from her by the time i come back for march, because then I can give Frances that as part of her B-day present....and I might even have enough time after school and even devote one full reclusive weekend to put together and glue the nice MC Escher painting puzzle that I'm gonna put together and frame for her. decorative and time-consuming presents are what I'm going for...I'm also going for food. I'll probably also bring back produce and food to cook something for her....assuming I perfect it before I do that. idk...

Aucun commentaire: