mercredi 19 décembre 2007

conversation with roommie

blackfalcon1477: I colored my physics blocks black
blackfalcon1477: after the fact that it sucks out my soul
stacy: haha
stacy: its a black hole
blackfalcon1477: yep
stacy: like your soul
blackfalcon1477: and love
stacy: haha
stacy: so, does that mean that love is a black hole and it's sucked into your black hole of a self which is sucked into the physics black hole?
blackfalcon1477: exactly
blackfalcon1477: love is lost when it comes to me, and I am lost when it comes to kolena
blackfalcon1477: yep....that's how the world works
stacy: awww. roomie
blackfalcon1477: but if....by some chance, I love someone, I think they'll be awesome...
blackfalcon1477: hopefully
stacy: they'll have to be
stacy: with all your inhibitions and confusions about love, if someone is actually able to make you fall in love, they'd have to be pretty awesome

Aucun commentaire: