mercredi 19 décembre 2007

thoughts at 6:00 am

I am so very happy.....even though my laptop is hanging on by a thread.

So very happy....I don't think the world can be as happy as I was at 5:59 am...on December 20th, 2007. i read an article in national geographic on memory and there was this woman that would remember everything in dates....events in her life, basically. A psychologist--I forgot his name--hypothesized that anyone can do the same thing...they just have to want to. The woman disputes that, saying that they're good and bad things that she naturally remembers. That's not the point, I want to try anyway.

The article also said something about how we use technology too much and hence as a generation we can now remember very little of everyday life. I wonder if that has any effect on learning...I'm sure it does. Anyway....these things are things I refuse to write down...I'll remember the date, the time, what it was, and I will remember simply because I want to, and because it's important to me. Yes....you wouldn't believe how important this is to me.

Anyhow....I only wanted to share this, to quote jialiya, with the world.

Aucun commentaire: