vendredi 20 juin 2008

favorite kitchen tool

I am really amused to find that out of the videos that I watched about the top chef contestants, 3 said that their favorite kitchen appliance is the japanese mandoline and three said that they love vitapreps.

goddamn...in the process of looking for the correct spelling and such for "vitaprep"--in case it's not one of those things that is spelled like it's pronounced--I found another blog...that recaps top chef...and man is it my cup of AWESOME tea!

Here's an excerpt:
Spike: "I'm going to make a salad so good that the entire world will give me a blow job."

Richard: "The word 'salad' is so interesting, I'm going to write a very witty poem about it."

Lisa: "There are people who don't deserve to be here because their personality sucks."

Wow, Lisa's being a little hard on herself. She's not that bad.

Lisa: "I'm not talking about myself, shit-for-brains! My personality is fine!"

Of course it is. My mistake.

And another excerpt:
Stephanie: "I've been running the numbers and I've figured out that there's a possibility three women could be in the final four!"

Yes. It's also possible, but unlikely, that there could be three women in the final three. It would be virtually impossible for there to be three women in the final two, however. Just wanted to point that out.

And yet another excerpt...last one, I promise:
Team Loser is messing up all their dishes. Dale screws up his guacamole and, for the second week in a row, someone sabotages Lisa's rice.

Lisa: "Son of a bitch! Why is it so hard for me to make a goddamn pot of rice?!"

Lisa starts freaking out because she thinks Dale is freaking out:

Lisa: "I'm not going to be all 'Let's go play baseball!' Know what I mean?"

No. I really have no idea what you're talking about.

Aucun commentaire: