mercredi 11 juin 2008

Why do I live with pigs?

No...You know, this has to be similar to what tarzan felt when he was a human living with a bunch of apes...only these feelings are less than sentimental.

I don't understand why my sister and my dad cannot learn the concept of cleaning up after themselves. It's like...my sister had rice with this soup that my mom made. my dad took the container out of the fridge and heated it up with the rice. He ate the same thing, then someone had flan, and a banana, and then they had ice cream cake. These things were what I found when I went to the kitchen.

1) the container with the soup was left out, the lid off, sitting on the counter
2) two bowls were left out on the counter near the sink with food still in them, stacked up on top of each other
3) the paper bowls with flan and some ramen thing probably from last night were left with real utensils in them and put in the sink--this is something that I've argued with my dad over and over again. Things that belong in the trash go in the trash, things that belong in the sink go in the sink. It's that simple. I hate touching food and trash when I do dishes. It's nasty, bottom line.
4) dirty scissors that he used to cut up jenny's food--yeah she's SEVEN and he's cutting up her food--was left on the edge of the sink on the counter.

It pisses me off so damn much to live with such slobs. Oh my god....what the hell? Is it so hard to freaking empty out the bowls and put the trash in the trash, the utensils and real bowls in the sink? i had something thawing out in the one sink, the dirty dishes in the other, and he didn't even put the paper bowls in the right sink. No...he just puts it on top of the stuff I was thawing. That's disgusting! DISGUSTING! He doesn't clean up after himself, ever! I or my mother have to clean up everything! God, he doesn't do anything! *sigh* I don't even have anything to say anymore. Just...people just....need to stop and think about what they're doing, especially when other people have to deal with it.

Aucun commentaire: