mercredi 25 juin 2008

jazz the ripper

dudes from bob's old school. Most of them were in marching band...except for the pianist. They don't sound polished, but they are good. Especially the saxes. God, the bari sax is so controlled....so nice. The alto had good sound....good personality...good intention.

I think that when people are playing their own music, you can really determine what they're like...especially if it's jazz. It tells you how quirky they are, how fun they are, how smooth and in control fo themselves, or how wacky and out of order. I love jazz...and so do these guys. Listen to the pianist as well. Have fun and enjoy. I hope to buy their cd one day.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

OMG. Will is my best friend. He's the Pianist. The entire band is really getting out there. I know for a fact, they will be famous.

firewater a dit…

Sweet. I know a friend of the band (I don't know if I said that in the blog). Not sure if it matters but, just in case, I'm sorry for responding so late.