vendredi 13 juin 2008

sam wu = hugh heffner?

me: I think sam wu needs for social things to do
me: ....
me: being couped up in a room with two other asian boys playing video games at their last iviz of the year
me: that's...just sad
"---": wow. i didnt know he did that. but when u think about it, he's pretty much set for life. he's so smart, so he'll make outrageous amounts of money. then he'll become like that playboy guy Hugh Heffner.
me: ..........................
me: ew
me: thoughts of my junior brother being surrounded by busty blond girls
me: ...
me: ew
"---": lol. i just said it to mess u up
me: *twitch*
-----------------------

still on the subject of playboy...here's the context

me: but that would be interesting "Dr. Bridget Marquardt of Playboy!!"
"---": .......you are weird.
me: ...
me: I am not weird...
me: <.<
me: I resent that
"---": *patpat*
"---": its ok
"---": the first step to dealing with a problem is to admit you have one. when youre ready to take that step, i'm here for u

Aucun commentaire: