jeudi 11 octobre 2007

....


I officially declare, at this moment, that everything I used to know about the world and human nature, and people have been......debunked.

It's like, you try really hard to understand a concept, to understand a person, and all you can do is stop and stare because you can't believe what you're seeing. I don't care. I tell myself that I don't care. I tell myself that every single day. It's like, all you're given are clues, small little clues, and you don't get anything except for those clues. Yeah, I'm done being the attached person that I am. I'm done. I've decided that there are two ways to approach life: 1) to train yourself to go above those human traits that pull you down 2) to succumb to it like you've lost all will power.

I will not lose control of myself. I've decided that I'm a person who, upon being tested of my limits, will not sit there and let myself be frustrated. I won't be a doormat. I won't sit here and wonder whether or not I measure up to something that I just realized I will never measure up to. Doing that to myself is absurd.

Aucun commentaire: