jeudi 11 octobre 2007

hi


so...my Asia teacher just totally said "smack down" between fighting philosophies XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

wow...

I think that I've decided to adopt as many of the Confucian/Mencian philosophy as possible because I feel that it would be beneficial to my mental health and it would help my interactions with others, even those I don't like.

she also just said "he offed a lot of people"

I've been doing a lot of thinking, and I think that I agree with a lot of Confucian thought, and if so, then I would say that according to a lot of those thoughts that I agree with, I have not been....good. How can I do things that disagree with philosophies that I agree with? I dunno....I think I'm transitioning into a period of moral instability....I'm not sure why. It's like, I constantly have to ask myself, "what are you doing?" and "is it right? will you still feel the same way later on?" I need stability, not only in other people, but also in myself, in order to feel safe. If my decisions and thoughts are iffy, then how can I trust myself to make sound judgments? I think I'm heading towards an existentialist breakdown--what meaning do these things have? what is the purpose? It seems to me now that values exist, but with very little meaning attached to them....

Aucun commentaire: