dimanche 14 octobre 2007

death


Is it really that bad? Will we really hate ourselves for dying? At what point is the suffering too much to handle? Perhaps the afterlife is better? I want to know. I want a minute to find out if my lifetime is worth it. We've all thought about it.....it's just that we don't tell others. I want to know if my time here is a good price to pay for what comes next. Sometimes we wish we could just stop it all, no? At least know someone who does? We wish we could say everything, but no...we don't. We wish we could do a lot of things, but we don't do them because we're still more afraid of the risk. We live life being afraid of punishment; that's what life is, a game to see who is best at avoiding the end. I think that if we ever come to the point where we've had enough, we'll stop it because, finally, the punishment is no longer a punishment.

Aucun commentaire: