samedi 27 octobre 2007

his reason

Is that I don't care about anyone except for myself. So what? I've gone from only caring about my friends to just caring about myself. You know what? WOW, I never thought he would notice! It's like....OMG, he knows me so well!

Jenny also said that he said it's too expensive and I'm not worth it because all I do is just call to ask for things, not to ask how he is. He said that ever since I went to school, I started to care less about my family. No....that is where he is mistaken. How much I care about him now is how much I've always cared for him. The way I've acted towards him is how I've always wanted to act towards him. The only thing he can honestly say that's changed is how I think about things. The only thing that school has done is changed the way I think about life and people, and it's also made me reevaluate myself so many times. That's it. I've always been this careless when it comes to him.

As for my mother, yeah...I've talked to her less, I've told her less things about myself, but it's a hassle to explain a month's worth of happenings there. I haven't told her about Frances, about my changed values, about my increased cynicism, etc.

What I ask is, does he deserve to know? If he doesn't think I deserve my camera then fine....go ahead. I don't need him. I don't need anyone.

Aucun commentaire: