lundi 1 octobre 2007

trying things out


just trying to see if the "post by email" thing would work....



So....the above message was me posting by email....THANK GOD I can do that now!!

Hmm, I was getting testy not being able to type anything I want to type.

Anyway, bah....I was thinking that I still don't trust people (in general) at all. Hmm....not only do I mean that in the sense of not being able to say anything, but also in the sense that I really don't trust most people to eventually hurt me in some way. You'd think that the closer I am to someone, the more that will go away, right? No...I don't think so...I don't think so...I don't know why I'm so paranoid and so distrustful of people's intentions and genuineness....I want to know, though. Blah...

Oh well...I'm done for now. Whatever..."If we are to be separate, make sure its permanence will be maintained. Inconsistency does nothing but confuse and frustrate."

Aucun commentaire: