dimanche 14 octobre 2007

maybe


I don't understand how someone can assume that they're missed, that they're important in someone's life. I don't understand how they can sometimes makes the mistake that they're not being lied to, that what people say they feel for them is just a by-product of being nice. Qin has this friend, she's known him probably the longest, but he says she knows nothing about him. I mean, she knows his "history" and what has happened to him, but she doesn't know anything about what his actions mean, and what his words are implying. She can't tell tones and patterns. She can't tell anything about his intentions. How would you define that type of friend? How? I want to know.

I think that it's interesting how even though someone can tell so much about you, your patterns and such, they still can't possibly know even most of the things about you.

I have this walk, which Qin calls the "I am annoyed and walking in deep thought" walk. I like how I say all this, type all this to you, and yet I have no point to make. Well, not that I don't have a point, it's just that my brain won't let me make it. Every time I try to conclude everything, my brain gives a last-minute counterargument.

To miss things, is to be attached, we wouldn't want that now, would we? Therefore, we miss nothing.

Aucun commentaire: