mercredi 15 août 2007

hmmm

So I was watching the latest Top Chef episode....and I read the reviews for it....because I thought it was an unfair episode...

Well...here is a funny part....well, if you've been reading and you get the jokes, then it's funny

"Tre proceeds to laugh maniacally and at a really high pitch for him. I had to rewind it five times because it made me laugh so hard. Given how staid and somnambulistic he usually is, I think we're seeing evidence that the MALARKEY! is catching" XDDDD
--televisionwithoutpity

Anthony Bourdain's review of the episode--I have to say he is an excellent writer: witty = AWESOME
___________________________________

I found the website of the restaurant I ate at in California. Umm....the website is only adequate, and the pictures are disappointing, but....*sigh* here it is in all its glory...

Aucun commentaire: