vendredi 17 août 2007

I don't want to be lengthy, so I'll summarize

Illusions, mirages, "erroneous perception of reality", a false belief, delusion, hallucination, phantasm, figment of the imagination...no matter how many of its aliases we manage to uncover, it'll stay true to its essence; the illusion will always remain an illusion. Indefinitely equivocal...we're reduced to our meager interpretations...pursuing the real definition that'll remain ephemeral and fickle. I've grown weary of that pursuit...every time I stop to assess, it seems the illusion has beaten me to the punch. In short, I keep thinking the bungee rope is secure when it was never fastened in the first place.
_______________________________________

hmmm....so, interesting:

blackfalcon1477: my junior bro
blackfalcon1477: sunny huang
"kara": it was sam wu, but things got screwed up...
blackfalcon1477: but how did it happen?
"kara": somebody didn't know how to use spreadsheets
blackfalcon1477: hahaha

Aucun commentaire: