lundi 13 août 2007

quizzes





TEN WHATS:
1. What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up?
that I would rather be waking up to an annoyed light sleeper than a dead body on the top bunk.

2. What did you do last night?
I typed blog entries on my trips

3. What is the most important thing in your life right now?
staying happy

4. What would you rather be doing right now?
spending time with certain people

5. What did you last cry over?
...

6. What always makes you feel better when you're upset?
Friends, music, and computer with internet---I concur

7. What are your plans tomorrow?
internet...uploading pictures

8. What type of guy/girl do you look for?
Uh...I'm not currently looking for any girl....but guys with nice hair. I feel shallow....

9. What are you worried about?
people around me not being happy.

10. What are you looking forward to most in this week?
packing for school

NINE HAVE-YOU-EVERS:
1. Have you ever liked someone that has a girlfriend/boyfriend?
yes

2. Have you ever had your heart broken?
no

3. Have you ever played a sport on a team?
yes

4. Have you ever been out of the country?
yes

5. Have you ever backstabbed a friend?
I don't think so

6. Have you ever been backstabbed by a friend?
I guess you can call it that. It doesn't matter anymore.

7. Have you ever had the cops called on you?
nahhh

8. Have you ever dated someone younger then you?
nah....maybe a few months?

9. Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
yeah...

EIGHT WHOS:
1. Who was the last person you saw?
my uncle

2. Who was the last person you hugged?
sister

3. Who was the last person you called?
Tracy

4. Who was the last person to call you?
Tracy

5. Who was your first crush?
I dunno....it was 2nd grade, he was a good friend of mine, walked up 3 flights of stairs everyday to get me and walk me to school. I'm a sucker for nice gestures.

6. Who was the last person to text you?
Frances, only person that texts me extensively

7.Who is the last person you texted?
Frances

8. Who did you last yell at?
my sister to stop being annoying

SEVEN WHENS:
1. When was your last shower?
last night

2. When did you last see your mom?
hours ago

3. When was your last hug?
days ago

4. When did you last dress up?
I dunno, I don't keep track of that

5. When was the last time you cried?
I don't keep track of that, either

6. When did you last go to the movie theatre?
I dunno....b-day...

7. When were you born?
in the morning

SIX WHERES:
1. Where do your best friend(s) live?
i don't have best friends...good friends are in NC

2. Where did you last go?
CA

3. Where did you last hang out?
Starbucks

4. Where do you go to school?
ncssm

5. Where is your favorite place to be?
somewhere comfortable and cool

6. Where did you sleep last night?
in CA

FIVE DO/DOES:
1. Do you like someone right now?
I find a lot of people tolerable.

2. Do they like you?
hmmm, I guess they find me tolerable as well, otherwise we wouldn't be on speaking terms

3. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
sometimes maybe, but mostly I like myself

4. Do you know the muffin man?
*shifty looks* what are you talking about? He doesn't supply me with "the goods"....

5. Does the future scare you?
slightly. I wonder sometimes if certain people will be in it. I hope they are.

FOUR WHYS:
1. Why are your best friends your best friends?
they are good friends because they know me well...and they tolerate me even though they know how I can be.

2. Why did you get a myspace?
because....friends wanted to keep in touch

3. Why did your parents give you the name you have?
I guess it was poetic and rather hopeful of them (hoping I'll achieve great things with it)

4. Why are you doing this survey?
because I'm bored

THREE IFS:
1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
to know everything

2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
hmmm, there were bad things, but most of them led to better things, so I'm afraid changing them will be biting off more than I can chew

3. If you were stranded on a desert island and could bring one thing what would it be? a good pillow. At least get good sleep, yes?

TWO WOULD-YOU-EVERS:
1. Would you ever be friends with someone again who you said you never would be because they were so mean to you?
never

2. Would you ever shave your head to save the person you love?
dude, I'll give up my hair any day.

ONE LAST QUESTION:
Are you happy with your life right now?
ups and downs...the accomplishment of being able to sit on that hill and not fall for a long period of time makes me happy.


Click to view my Personality Profile page

Aucun commentaire: