mercredi 1 août 2007

some long quizzes

Some “smart kid” I am…..not even knowing about this until now. Geez. Only goes to show you the light doesn’t get brighter as you grow older, it gets dimmer. Anyway, I’ll answer this on here because...nice and discreet.





*WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF:
01. I cried: I’d want to know who/what made you cry…and then eliminate it from existence.

02. I asked you to help: I would help with anything

03. I became suicidal: I’d be next to you until it annoyed you, and even then I won’t leave until you’re better.

04. I died: part of my soul would deteriorate along with you….if you were cremated, then…ouch, that burns.

05. I died from natural causes: then I’d hope that you died peacefully.

06. I said I liked you: I would cry….for various reasons

07. I kissed you: I would cry…for the same reasons

08. I started smoking weed: I would ask you why you needed to, because again….I’d eliminate the cause from existence. I’d try to make you better.

09. I stole something: I’d tell you it was bad and I’d return it to buy it for you.

10. I was hospitalized: I’d visit until you were better.

11. I ran away from home: I’d find you and bring you back. Again, I’d find out and eliminate the cause.

12. I got in a fight & you were there: I’d make sure you weren’t hurt.

13. I was in a sex video: OH MY GOD, Frances, WHAT THE HELL? I'd get all copies of that tape, destroy them, and then pull you into a locked room for some shock therapy. Oh yeah....whoever was in that tape with you, I'll kill them.

*WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY:

01. Personality: I think you’re a wonderful person who sometimes tried too hard to make others comfortable….at your own expense. I think you give yourself less credit than you deserve, and you’re rather strong, which I admire.

02. Eyes: I think they’re nice, though they disappear when you laugh.

03. Face: I dunno…what should I think of your face?

04. Hair: haha, I think it’s the right length, even though you don’t seem to think so.

06. Lips: ummm…I think anything I say might be used against me in a court of law.

07. Height: It’s decent, and awesomely shorter than mine :D

08. Clothes: I think they are nice.
09. Voice: You’re soft-spoken, which is rather pleasant.

10. Humor: Awesome sense of humor that enjoys the same jokes mine does

11. Choice of music: same as above

12. Mannerisms: I think they’re amusing

13. Family: they’re adorable and funny

14. Brains: *sigh* lacking a few cells, but nothing that’ll affect how smart you are.

15. Flexibility: ummm….I have no idea.

*WOULD YOU EVER:

01. Be my friend: Of course. I’m already your friend.

02. Tell me the truth, no matter what: No…unfortunately, I can’t promise that. I mean...what kind of truth? There are things I'd never say. I guess with most things....yeah...

03. Lie to make me feel better: Yes, I will…if I can get away with it. If not, I’d break it to you as gently as possible.

04. Spread rumors about me: Never.

05. Keep a secret if I told you one: I’ll try my best. If it’s important to you, then I would keep it.

06. Loan me some cash: Any time.

07. Hold my hand: Sure. If you need me to, I'll be fine with it.

08. Take a bullet for me: Any time.

09. Keep in touch: I’m not good at it, but I’ll try my best

10. Try to solve my problems: I’d rather you solve it yourself, but I’ll help you solve them

11. Love me: ……………I guess so…in a non-creepy/stalkerish way. I’d care about you a lot.

*OTHER:

01. Do you enjoy sex on the beach? What the….

02. Have I cooked for you? Nah…I’ll get you to cook one day, despite what you say

03. Did you like it? I might, I dunno

04. How have I affected you? You forced me to face things I don’t want to face. You made me question myself when I need to, and you let me have fun.

05. What do you think of me? I think I can’t be any luckier for having you as a first roommate. I think you’re a great friend, and a fun person to be around. You cheer me up immensely.

06. What's the fondest memory you have of me? I have lots, my friend…and to try and list them here is like suicide.

07. How long do you think we will be friends? I hope it’s a very long time…otherwise I’d be disappointed.

08. Do you love me? Again…I care for you in a non-creepy/stalkerish way.

09. Do you have a crush on me? No.

10. Would you kiss me? *cries in the corner*

11. Would you hug me? Of course I would

12. Physically, what stands out? Smile

13. Emotionally, what stands out? You hostile brand of care XD

15. On a scale of 1-10, how pretty am I? ummm….8? 8.5? I’m no good at this…

16. Give me a nickname & explain why you picked it: I’m not good at this…*creativity dies*

17. Am I lovable? You are…

18. How long have you known me? Just this past year

19. Describe me in one word: Eclectic

20. What was your first impression? You were shy and soft-spoken and that was cool, because I was dreading an outgoing roommate.

21. Do you still think that way about me now? Not really…in the way that you are not merely “shy” or “outgoing” but you are THE awesome roommate that I scribbled a description for on those papers.

22. What do you think my weakness is? doubt

24. What makes me happy? Good friends and good food

25. What makes me sad? Stress makes you grumpy, and sad…and stress is caused by many things…like Chem (which is rather unfortunate). Also....when you can't make the people you care about happy.

26. What reminds you of me? So many things…Will and Grace, sushi binges, walks on 9th street, walks around school, sodium hydroxide, various foods, microwaves, that ramen you always eat, that shampoo smell, the spray smell, the color green, when I order my books by size, artist pens, giant sticky notes, thick masking tape, and other things I hear/see

28. How well do you know me? I don’t know…I’d like to say a fair amount….but that might be at risk to be laughed at.

29. When was the last time you saw me? graduation

30. Ever wanted to tell me something but you couldn't? heh. A lot of things….some of which you actually got out of me.

31. Do you think I could kill someone? Who knows? If you did kill someone, the guilt would drive you insane.

32. Are you going to put this on your Xanga & see what I have to say about you? *sigh* compelled to, but will probably decide against it.

----------------------------------
Can I get away from this? No.





BASICS:
:x: name: Ha Thien
:x: shoe size: 8.5
:x: siblings: 1 sister
:x: jr.high: concord
:x: elementary: irvin
:x: hometown: concord
:x: favorite place: room
:x: favorite soda: root beer
:x: favorite food: sushi
:x: favorite book: the alchemist
:x: favorite pen: my Precise V5
:x: favorite car: Porsche carrera GT
:x: favorite animal: domestic = cat, wild = white tiger/wallaby
:x: water brand: deer park
:x: favorite burger place: umm….mcdonald’s I guess
:x: favorite hobby: thinking/reading
:x: favorite friends: they should know this
:x: bar or club: HAHAHAHAHA
:x: favorite vitamins: whatever it is that Frances/Christine had
:x: favorite show: Will & Grace
:x: favorite news: cnn
:x: gold or silver: silver
:x: favorite dog: Scottish terrier
:x: cell phone co.: sprint
:x: favorite shirt: band
:x: favorite sport: soccer/ultimate
:x: favorite alcohol: oh my….
:x: favorite computer: my vaio
:x: favorite fruit: persimmons
:x: favorite song: this is hard….only one?

:x: ketchup or salsa: salsa…ketchup tastes funky to me
:x: favorite milkshake: vanilla
:x: steak or lobster: …..D: both? Lobster.
:x: favorite color: blue
:x: favorite weather: cool night or rain
:x: favorite states: VA, NC

YOU...
:x: have a crush on someone: pfft….oh, you’re serious?
:x: wish you could live somewhere else: nah
:x: think about suicide: I have, yes.
:x: believe in online dating: no
:x: think others find you attractive: those that do are a bit unhinged….if you know that I mean
:x: want more piercings: no
:x: like cleaning: yeah
:x: like roller coasters: no
:x: write in cursive or print: print
:x: last talked to: tracy
:x: last thought of: some weird fruit called soursop
:x: last showered: yesterday morning
:x: last cut your nails: days ago
:x: last did laundry: days ago
:x: last hugged a tree: I dunno…
:x: last watched anime: a month?
:x: last prayed: not since I was little

FOR OR AGAINST?
:x: long distant relationships: is okay if you stay in touch…
:x: killing people: against….but killing those who killed people, for. As in…capital punishment
:x: teenage smoking: despicable
:x: driving drunk: reckless
:x: gay/lesbian relationships: I think it’s normal. People like who they want to like. Deal with it.
:x: soap operas: ew, but funny

HAVE YOU...
:x: ever cried over a boy: *sigh* yes
:x: ever been in a fist fight: no
:x: ever been arrested: no
:x: ever had a friend die: no
:x: ever dated a cousin: what the….? Imagines David *shudders*
:x: ever used a gun: no
:x: ever french kiss: ……………………………………………………………………
:x: ever finished a puzzle: many
:x: ever got surgery: no
:x: ever got beat up: no
:x: ever hated someone: yes
:x: ever made a huge mistake: lots
:x: ever tried any drugs: no
:x: ever jogged a mile: yeah
:x: ever played w/ someones feelings: heh, yeah.
:x: ever had feelings for someone young: yeah.

WHAT...
:x: shoes do you wear: converses
:x: do you sleep in: pfft, duh
:x: did you eat for lunch: rice and chicken
:x: is love: a sense-killer
:x: of times I have had my heart broken? none
:x: of hearts I have broken?: ummm….soon to be 4? I dunno….I doubt they’re really broken.
:x: of girls I have kissed?: *HEADDESK*
:x: of boys I have kissed?: oh my….
:x: of guys/girls you've rejected?: two?
:x: of drugs you taken: none
:x: of accidents you been in: none
:x: of people you lead on?: oh my….
:x: of people you broke up with?: soon to be three

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE...
:x: pretty: no
:x: funny: I hope I am, but sometimes I hear crickets chirping
:x: hot: no
:x: friendly: I guess
:x: ugly: no
:x: lovable: I can be, I guess
:x: caring: yeah
:x: dorky: XD yeah, I can be
:x: cocky: very
:x: girly: not really
:x: boyish: perhaps
:x: smart: when I’m cocky
:x: pimp: pfft, I’m pimpin all o’er da place, dawg
:x: angel: muahahahahahaha---oh…wrong laugh
:x: gangster: I said I’m pimpin dawg! Yo, why you tryin to play down my street cred, yo?
:x: god: no

FAVORITE....
:x: five letter word: can’t think of one
:x: comedian: I dunno
:x: candy: I don’t really have one
:x: cartoon: tom and jerry, dude! Then there are other mind-numbing ones, of course
:x: cereal: frosted flakes
:x: chewing gum: juicy fruit
:x: day of week: sat
:x: least fave day: mon
:x: jello flavor: cherry x-treme jello!
:x: summer/winter: winter
:x: trampolines or swimming pools: pool….trampolines can be….okok, so both can be fatal

PERSON WHO LAST
:x: slept in your bed: me
:x: saw you cry: dad, since he woke me up
:x: made you cry: death
:x: you went to the movies with: Jared
:x: yelled at you: mom
:x: sent you an email: tracy

HAVE YOU EVER...
:x: said "i love you" and meant it?: maybe
:x: gone out in public in your pajamas?: no
:x: kept a secret from everyone?: always, several
:x: cried during a movie?: yeah
:x: ever at anytime owned new kids on the block?: ………

:x: planned your week based on the TV Guide?: no
:x: been on stage?: yes
:x: been to New York?: yes
:x: been to California?: yes
:x: been to Florida?: yes
:x: Hawaii?: no
:x: China?: no
:x: Canada?: no
:x: Europe?: no
:x: apples or bananas?: bananas
:x: blue or red?: blue
:x: walmart or target?: walmart
:x: spring or fall?: fall
:x: what are you gonna do after you finish this? Post it
:x: what was the last meal you ate?: soup
:x: are you bored?: I have to be
:x: last noise you heard?: dad in his room
:x: last smell you sniffed: fabric softener
:x: last time you went out of state/province?: few weeks ago

FRIENDSHIP/LOVE:
:x: do you believe in love at first sight?: no….I believe in infatuation at first sight
:x: do you want children one day & if so, how many?: adopted, two
:x: most important thing to you in a friendship is?: trust

RANDOM STUFF:
:x: criminal record?: no
:x: do you speak any other languages?: yeah
:x: name some of your favorite things in your bedroom?: pillows, sheets, laptop
:x: piercings and where?: two, ears
:x: worst feeling in the world?: when someone you care about is angry/sad and you can’t do anything because you’re lacking courage or a brain to make it better.
:x: whom you love: friends, I guess….what is love?
your?
:x: nickname(s): ha ha. My asian alcoholic (kiarah), wallaby
:x: initials: HTN
:x: how old do you look?: like I’m in college
:x: how old do you act?: depends….
:x: glasses/contacts?: glasses
:x: braces: no
:x: do you have any pets?: yes
:x: you get embarrassed?: heh, more than you think I do.
:x: what upsets you? Rudeness, disrespect, looking like an idiot, messing up in front of people, people being condescending, stupid people, idiotic people

--------------------------------------
O_O O_O O_O soooo......long....





[1]. Name one person who is on your mind right now? I dunno...
[2]. Do you think your life has been good so far? 40% I thought I would’ve forgotten by now…20% sluggish, 10% sleepy, and 30% good
[3]. Where is the last place you went? pssh….the store.
[4]. Who is the last person you called? Tracy
[5]. Who is the last person you texted? Frances
[6]. What's the name of your first love? *runs away screaming*
[7]. Do you still talk to him/her/see? most like not
[8]. What's the longest relationship you've ever been in? errr….a little over a year
[9]. Why did it end? because we don’t really like each other, I don’t think.
[10]. ever cheated on anyone? Yeah
[11]. Been cheated on? No *looks down in shame*
[12]. Have you ever thought that you were in love? never
[13]. Ever been caught having sex? WTF. Sure…tons of times in ground watts
[14]. Have you ever slept with someone on the first date? Sure, it’s more exciting that way *rolls eyes*
[15]. What is your favorite body type to cuddle with? let’s see…it’s soft, fuzzy, inanimate, and had beady black eyes.
[16]. Do you look like your mom or dad? none…more like grandpa, I guess…
[17]. Do you have siblings? *mumbles* wish I didn’t…
[18]. Do you smile often? with the right people
[19]. Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now? nah.
[20]. Could you be a vegetarian? sure, I’m up to it.
[21]. Are you sentimental? REALLY sentimental, someone kill me.
[22]. If you had to get married tomorrow, who would you marry?: that soft, fuzzy, inanimate person with beady eyes….of course there’d be no children, but I’m fine with that.
[23]. Groomsmen/Bridesmaid? oh boy…I’ll regret this. Groomsmen: Qin, Kangyue, Jacob, Tai///Bridesmaids: errr….Frances, Tracy, Carmen……oh my…god…*mumbles* Kiarah
[24]. Who would you want to catch the bouquet/garter? who do I want to be doomed with the married life? No one.
[25]. Do you know anyone who wants to marry you? <.< No. And it stays that way.
[26]. Ever thought someone was "the one"? right….oh look *points an random dude* there he is now
[27]. What do you think your wedding song will be? Time After Time
[28]. What is your middle name? if you know me and don’t know this, you’re an idiot
[29]. Choose one to have (love, beauty, creativity): *sigh*……love, even though none of them lasts that long. And each is in the eyes of the beholder.
[30]. Do you wish on stars? no
[31]. Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off? too lazy for that
[32]. What is the most disgusting food you've ever eaten? oh yes….porcupine.
[33]. Would you kill someone? who knows?
[34]. When did you last cry? from a nightmare: few nights ago, from reality: I cry internally everyday jkjk, a few months ago
[35]. If you were making a movie about yourself, who would play you? ummm…..me, but with someone else’s face edited over. For comedic purposes, someone not asian.
[36]. Have you ever met anyone famous? nah
[37]. Do you like your handwriting? no
[38]. Who are you jealous of? no one that I know of
[39]. What is your favorite lunchmeat? human, jk….geez….roast beef?
[40]. Do you have any bad habits? I freeze when meeting new people, I mumble….etc…
[41]. Are you a friendly person? maybe
[42]. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? maybe
[43]. Do looks matter? to a point, then it’s rather useless.
[44] favorite school subject? chem
[45]. Are you keeping a secret from the world? always, and several
[46]. Do you regret anything? pfft…..I can name a lot

[[Before The Media]]

Do you watch the Gilmore Girls?: occasionally

Have you ever enjoyed listening to Jack Johnson?: his lyrics are….interesting

Do you listen to Christian rock?: no

Have you ever seen or enjoyed watching the O.C.?: No

Do you have one or more Britney Spears C.D.?: No

Do you regularly watch the news?: no

Which radio stations are your favorites?: 95.1, 88.9

Are you a Lost fanatic?: no…but I’m…ahhh, forget it, that joke can’t be salvaged.

[[Be honest]]

Do you have a song by Ozzy Osbourne in your library?: no

Queen?: no

Alanis Morissette?: no

Do you watch Family Guy regularly?: no

The Simpsons?: no

King of the Hill?: HELL NOI concur


[[Admit it]]

Do you read trashy romance novels often?: no

Do you really work out every day?: kind of?

Have you ever eaten chocolate in bed?: OH MY GOD. I’ll take that the innocent way and say yes.

Have you ever eaten an entire pint, or more, ice cream by yourself?: no

Have you ever spent an entire day in bed without being sick?: heh, yeah

Have you ever eaten nothing but junk food for a week straight: no

Do you shower every single morning, no exceptions?: yes…well, late to class is the only exception

Have you ever gone to school/work only 15 minutes after waking up?: yea

Do you ever forget to give an xmas present & instead keep it for yourself?: no

Do you sing obnoxiously in the car when you're driving alone?: hehehehe, not obnoxiously…but I’ll sing

Do you sing obnoxiously in the shower when no one's home?: kind of

Do you go nights without brushing your teeth?: never

Have you ever watched a little kid's show when you were over 12?: yeah

Have you ever looked forward to go to school?: sadly, yes…


[[Love Questions That Aren't So Necessary]]

Have you ever had an explicit dream involving your crush?: no

Did it include a broom closet?: no

Have you ever pretended your crush was with you when they really werent?: no, that’s just sad….and bad form.

Did you draw for your first crush back in elementary school/preschool?: yeah…

(Girls) Have you ever asked a guy out?: no

(Guys) Have u ever liked a girl but didnt ask her out b/c you were afraid?: what the…oh…guys

Have you and a (past or present) significant other ever made an 'Our Song'?: no

Have you ever written a poem/story about your lovelife?: NO

An autobiography?: No

Have u evr listened 2 a song repeatedly just b/c it reminded u of ur crush?: my god, no.

Have you ever spent over an hour thinking about nothing but your crush?: can my thoughts go that long without being interrupted?

Do you reread meaningless AIM convos just because theyre with your crush?: no…I read meaningful AIM convos because I’m bored.

Have you ever reconsidered liking someone because of their appearance?: *sigh* sadly, yes.

Have you ever liked someone solely for their appearance?: ohhhh yeah…


[[The Questions You Love: Completely and Utterly Pointless Ones]]

Do you eat all the servings in the food groups on a daily basis?: try to

Are you ever a freak about cleanliness or organization? kinda

Have you ever been treated for OCD? ADD?: no, but kiarah said I should get it checked out before I die of cleaner-overdose

Do you own a graphing calculator?: yeah

Have you ever been to South America or Africa?: no

Have you ever owned a Klutz book or kit?: no, I know a Kluttz, though

Do you know how to knit?: no

Do you have a cellphone or iPod with a patterned cover?: no

Have you ever written song lyrics yourself and put them in your profile/away message?: <.< >.> <.< >.> no.

Do you keep a diary or journal (online or on paper)?: yeah

Did you ever want to be an astronaut or a teacher when you were a kid?: no

Do you own a striped sweater?: a horrible one hand-made by asian relatives complete with the cute pony

How often do you take a bubble bath?: never…well, as a kid, maybe

When you open your closet, what is the dominant color of your clothes?: blue/green


[[Truly Unusual This or That Questions]]

Baskin Robbins or Coldstones?: coldstones

Sees or Godiva?: Godiva, wth are Sees

The Shins or the Decemberists?: I guess decemberists, if I have to

America or Canada?: idk

Physics or chemistry?: chem

Glamorous or au naturale?: ewww….no makeup pour moi *sigh* I sound like a kid

Earphones or headphones?: good headphones

Chocolate brown or teal?: teal

Earrings or a ring?: ring

Commitment or casual dating?: depends

Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?: eh….HP

Fly or road trip?: flying…on a broom :DDDD

Starbucks or Petes?: starbucks?

Athletics or academics?: academics


[[Another Wave of Random Questions]]

Do you know what a geisha is?: yeah

your favorite disney movie? Beauty and the Beast

Do you have a more classic style or do you stay up-to-date (clothes wise)?: it’s called “Ha Thien sleepily grabs whatever is closest to her”

How much jewelry do you own?: few

What year do you graduate high school in?: 2008

Have you memorized the rejection hotline, just in case?: HAHAHAHAHAHA….nah

Have you ever given someone the rejection hotline as your number?: nah…

Have you ever eaten at a food court?: yeah

Do you own any Care Bears memorabilia?: I used to like that lion thing…but no

Do you have a quilt on your bed?: no

What color is it?: invisible








What Type of Killer Are You? [cool pictures]



You are an assassin.
That means you are a proffessional and do your job without mixing any emotions in it. In your life you have probably been hurt many times and have gotten some mental scars. This results in you being distant from people. Though many think that you are evil, you are not. What you really are is a person, trying to forget your pain and past. You are the person who never seems to care and that is why being an assassin fits you good. Atleast, that's what people think. Even if you don't care that much for your victims, you still have the ability to care and to generally feel. It is not lost, just a little forgotten. In crowds you tend to not get to noticed, and dress in black or other discrete colours. You don't being in the spotlight and wish people would just leave you alone. But once you do get close to someone you have a hard time letting go and get real down if you lose him/her.

Main weapon: Sniper
Quote:"The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy" -Jim Rohn
Facial expression: Narrowed eyes
Take this quiz!





Quizilla |
Join
| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code









What sort of Weapon best Represents your Personality? (anime pics!)



Your personality is best represented by the traditional Japanese Katana. You are brave beyond words and rarely (if ever) act for your own personal gain. Your honor is very important to you, and you strive to better yourself and help others. You try not to let emotions get in the way of making a sound decision, and are usually quite successful.
Take this quiz!





Quizilla |
Join
| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Aucun commentaire: