vendredi 3 août 2007

Phone usage

Soo.....I thought this was amusing, so I'm posting it up.

This is my phone usage since July 26th:

-Anytime Minutes: used 138/800
-Mobile to Mobile: used 234/unlimited<--since I don't talk to my parents, I can safely assume that it's from talking to Frances
-Night and Weekend: used 890/unlimited<--XDDDDD This is a fair mix of talking to Frances' (house) and Tracy.

I'm afraid that my phone usage might seem rather...alarming to my parents. Well, I barely use my phone at school, so they can manage for the rest of summer, I suppose. Although that "barely" phone usage might be different for this year...XDDD *sigh* I'm rather glad. We have 800 minutes, 400 of which is mine, and the rest are my parents'. Have to start using it some time....

Good job, the look on my mom's face when I woke up this morning. It's rather funny. I think I'm slowly taking years off my parents' life spans.

Aucun commentaire: