vendredi 31 août 2007

I have probably done this before....

1. Frances
2. Tracy
3. Qin
4. Kangyue
5. Sam
6. Prashant
7. Safiyyah
8. Stacy
9. Cami
10. Carmen
11. Kara

How did you meet # 4? Kang-He came to watch a 2nd Beall IM game, and Frances and I talked to him

Do you like anyone on here? Why not?

What would you do if you hadn't met number 1? Frances--I'd be bored, ncssm would be boring. I'd be drastically different, probably....worse off

What would you do if 6 and 2 were going out? Prashant and Tracy--I'd cry....tears of fear and insanity

How did you meet number 8? stacy--2nd Beall

What do you think of number 7? safiyyah--she's

What would you do if 5 confessed they love you? Sam--ummm....

Where does number 7 live? safiyyah--dunno

Is number 2 your best friend? Tracy--I....err.....don't...understand this question...

Who's 10s best friend? Carmen--I think Hanna

Did you ever eat around 11? Kara--yeah....I have to live, you know...

Do you miss number 1? Frances--sadly, so...

Who's 11 dating? Kara--Prashant? XDD just to amuse me...

What is your opinion of number 6? Prashant--he's...err...I don't know...He slightly annoys me, sometimes REALLY annoys me...but we can carry on a civilized conversation and we are both really interested in photography, so I guess he's okay.

What do you think about number 3? He's one of the greatest guys ever

What would you do if 3 and 7 were going out? umm....he's already said it won't happen

Do you have any special thing you do with 11? not really....she likes to sleep in my bed....of course, I won't be there....

Have you ever been inside 9's house? yeah...

Would you marry 1? ummm...no....

Do you love 8? sure...why not? but nothing sketchy, though...and not that kind of "love", either.

Ever slept in the same room as any of the numbers? yeah....3 of them, I think...

Do you trust them? on different levels, I guess....

Have you ever kissed any of them? uhhhhhh....

Do you wanna? no.

Aucun commentaire: