samedi 30 juin 2007

<.<

Yeah....so...today I spent half my time shelving romance novels....I might as well have worked as the library...they were dusty and dirty, and I had this constant need to wash my hands. Then there was this person that seemed too polite...apologizing a lot, and it slightly bothered me, but she was nice also. We talked about designing our own houses....apparently, I'm not the only nut with all her house plans laid out. Of course mine is more like a plan for a mansion....and I probably won't ever build it, but I'll have something similar built, sans ballroom guest house and basement ice skating rink. Yes...you should probably see it, you'll think I was insane. Architecture and design....that'll be like a hobby, I guess since it won't be a career. I'm about to go bowling with Jared and some friends...maybe I'll be resolute enough to do it today. *sigh* I'll have to get it over with some time, eh?

OH YES! I saw a wonderful bookcase...I can't describe it to you well, but it was just the most wonderful bookcase I've seen so far, and I want it. This is horrible, but I hope the person that has it on hold decides not to buy it. If they're not going to, I am buying with my own money...and it'll go wonderfully in my room...and I can finally get rid of that small white bookcase next to my door. Painted wood = blegh. Besides, it's too childish...

Aucun commentaire: