jeudi 28 juin 2007

observations

So I was sitting in the dentist's office today and I remembered what I saw the other day sitting in the doctor's office. There was this sign on the door that said, "Use the other side". Out of the people that came in, one busy-looking couple rolled in a suitcase, completely ignoring the sign. The woman took a glance at it, and just walked in anyway while the man stormed in without seeing the sign at all. Then there was this kid, face etched with boredom like he really didn't want to be there, who did what the lady did and took one glance at the door only to walk through anyway. Then when his mom asked him, he said he didn't see it. A while later, there was this old man approaching the doctor's office with a walker, and directly facing the door was this man sitting with his kid...who was handicapped. I was sitting in the back of the room, so I was watching to see if he'd open the door. He sat there while the old man struggled to open the door by himself while managing his walker. I got really annoyed and walked to open the door. I glared at all of those people. People like that really annoy me.
________________________________________________________

So I was thinking last night about how I'm supposedly "extroverted with my emotions". *sigh* I think that's just because people need to stop assuming they know exactly what's wrong with me. I don't really tell people exactly what's wrong with me. When I do tell them, it's something on the surface like..."oh yeah...I'm angry at my parents." Pssh...like that really tells them anything about what's going on. Heh...It makes me laugh when some people say they know me well.

Aucun commentaire: