vendredi 29 juin 2007

today's adventures

So...today I went to see the fireworks with Jared and Eli. We kind of enjoyed a concert by the Charlotte Symphony Orchestra...but they were playing songs that we've heard so many times before...even played so many times before. That was slightly boring...but the fireworks was okay and conversing with Jared and Eli was nice. I was watching some people, and I've decided that my children will never run around with just socks, roll around on a blanket touching their socks, and then use those dirty sock-touching hands to eat their sandwiches. Then Eli saw a group of adults, bringing a full picnic basket, complete with silverware and dishes, and mugs, and even....yep WINE GLASSES and not one, but TWO different kinds of wine, and a small bottle of unidentifiable liquor....

tsk tsk tsk...that is THE way to enjoy a picnic, I guess....

That amused me so...then came the fireworks, and I noticed a plane flying past above the cloud of smoke and thought to myself, "Hmmm...how would the fireworks look from above?" and decided that I would do that one day and take a picture of it. :D

Aucun commentaire: