lundi 25 juin 2007

heh

So I've been told I don't update much. Well, what has happened since the last time I posted?

This weird lady keeps calling my house. Her name is....insignificant to me, but the fact that she calls almost everyday is annoying me to no end. Obviously, she has no idea what my dad is REALLY like...w/e, her fault. However, it's not her loss that worries me, it's my dad's gain that worries me...but for now, I'll deal with it.

I have a summer service place to work at now, I start tomorrow at 10 am. Will I be able to wake up? No. Therefore, I will probably have two alarms set....*sigh* summer service, in my opinion is pointless. Every single place is so full that they don't even know what jobs to give us anymore. Perhaps I should've done something for the humane society? Nono...I will not swtich. I'll stick with this job even if it kills me.

Lately, I've been reading manga, but reading too much bores me...obviously...since I'm here blogging. Lately, I've been reading hunterxhunter and maybe naruto, I'm not sure if I even like it yet. A lot of these seem a little childish to me, but I'll live. However....Kino no tabi is GREAT. hehehehehe, I stress great. I've also been watching foodnetwork lately. Hehe, I've also been cooking more since I prefer my own cooking to my dad's, the bad side is that she eats it, too....and then I wash the dishes. GRR...

In terms of music, there's been chevelle. "Forfeit" est hyper bien. There's also the new Maroon 5 CD, which has a few very good songs. They're mellow, and I can fall asleep to them. "Goodnight, Goodnight" is good, and so is "Not Falling Apart", there's also "It's Better That We Break"...they have depressing lyrics, yes...but 'tis good music. A bit dancy, unlike their "Songs About Jane" CD, which is wonderfully jazzy. I prefer music in minor keys and/or played with the blues scale, I think. Jazz is wonderful, whether it's pure jazz, or just that jazzy element in it.

Jenny's bunny died....and that kid is permanently staying away from my bunny <.<

Ugh..now I have to go write down the multiplication tables so she can memorize it. I tell ya, my parents are crazy...they see another NCSSM kid in Jenny, no kidding...that kid isn't even 7 yet..., and she only just finished kindergarten. She's born late in the year, so she's behind, and my parents are trying to get her to advance to 2nd grade if possible. Basically, they're making her study until she's eligible to skip a grade.

Aucun commentaire: