mardi 12 juin 2007

update in a while

I know that I haven't done much in a while....but I'm now watching death note 2.

there is a great website that a wonderful person gave me that has links to a lot of movies and shows that are already posted on the internet. 'tis a great shortcut, and I'm happy that I have it.

so what has happened in the timespan that I've been gone? Lots.

My roommate and I have had fights, disputes, I've had a few interesting epiphanies on love and life in general. What can I say? the thing that is iccupying my mind right now is how much I miss my roommate. I'm not used to being isolated from people that I like. 'tis a strange feeling...but I guess it's okay if we talk on the phone occasionally. I'd much prefer IM, though...Speaking of whcih, Tracy is gone until school starts again.

I think my summer is apparently destined to be blegh beyond all reason.

But....staying positive, I've been able to watch mucho House!! and now, I have Death Note 2: The Last Name. 'Tis a good movie.

So my parents are being stupid, in my opinion anyway. My dad is hanging around this lady quite a bit....but she's "asking him to help with things". shameless woman. Oh yes....why not come to dinner also!? But...I guess it's a good thing, I asked my dad today, and well....my mom was home yesterday :DD

hmmm, well, no matter what the reason was, I'm glad. she picked up the phone when Frances called, and well...hehehehe

anyway...that doesn't mean she's back permanently. No matter, it shall be fine, I think. My uncle's visiting, I think that's why she went back. He's here today. I think she brought him food or something. Doesn't think my dad can handle it XDD funny. hmm, I'll go back to death note now, I guess.

Aucun commentaire: