samedi 30 juin 2007

bowling

so just got back...spent time bowling with Jared, his brother, and my ex-boyfriend...Choua. That wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. Hmm...so after the whole "I'll always love you and keep you in my heart" thing (I'm not kidding you, exact words) I felt...bad. Hmm...he keeps this 3-ft radius when Jared's there, which....makes me feel worse. Today was okay, though....even though the 3-ft radius is still there. Heh...we had fun breaking Lane 2...Well, we hadn't broken it yet.

Eli threw the ball when the pin-adjusting machine thing was still down. The machine paused for a few minutes before the guy went down the lane to retrieve that ball and the machine adjusted itself. Jared then did the same thing a little later. Then next turn, Eli managed to throw the ball in the gutter even though the bumpers were up (yes...we, a group pf 17 and 16-year-olds were playing with bumpers). The same guy went to retrieve that ball, too. Then...(no, we're not finished vandalizing yet) since the machine also measured the speed of the ball in mph, we tried to get it to go less than 1 mph (I managed 1.13 mph during one of my earlier turns) and I pushed it too lightly...it got stuck in the middle of the lane XD The guy had to retrieve that ball, too.

So after vandalizing Lane 2, we finally left after I spent close to $20 on ice cream, skittles, and 4 games....that was a bit much.

Aucun commentaire: