samedi 14 juillet 2007

the day ha was born

So....exactly 17 years ago, a baby was born 3 days early at 8:15am (no...apparently it's not 8:30 like I thought) at a local hospital about 5 minutes away from her house. Well....17 years later and you're here reading my blog.

Anyway, today my mom came over, and she cooked "the usual" for me. I always ask her for the same things every year for my birthday so she came over while I was at work (gasp!!! while dad was here) and did my laundry as well :D (with fabric softener). The little wallaby is reeeeeaaaally happy.

Then my dad got pizzas...mushroom, olive and onion...and we ALL (yes all) went to charlotte to see my aunt. Well, then Ha's parents made her momentarily unhappy by managing to fight over pizza. Yeah....don't ask how that started, but whatever. Then on our way to charlotte, we saw a duck stranded in the middle of the road D: A man ran out into the road and shooed the thing back onto safe ground. It was a strange sight.

Then I got there, and started to eat pizza....slept a lot while the adults talked, and received my "gift", which is always just money. Frances called.

That made me exceptionally happy XD
_______________________________________

Tracy called earlier as well, and that made me exceptionally happy as well....hehehehehehe little wallaby is ecstatic.

Because...everyone else sent me emails/facebook messages/myspace messages/IMs...so calls are nice...

Sooo...much..food.....x_x :P

Aucun commentaire: