lundi 16 juillet 2007

quotes and things--because I need to let it out before I break

Ahhh....ha thien is looking at the grades she's acquired since the beginning of freshman year...and is disappointed with the Bs she's managed....
_____________________________

---I see the best minds of my generation deteriorating from fear,
fleeing from feelings that flood their soul,
awaiting the answer to life's simplest questions.
Have we come to the Point of No Return? Or...
Have we come to listen to the Music of the Night?
"No more talk of darkness" but will "daylight dry your tears"?

The cynic glaring at you, its query quite apparent
Like a darkness in the gaiety of day
A sudden impulse that grabs at the epicenter of your being
Boorish and unmindful of others, it drudges through a task called L-O-V-E
Unskilled, inept at anything remotely wonderful as optimism
It resorts to microscopic squiggles on a thin layer of compressed papyrus

Yet...even then...squiggles are identifiable when one stands
Precisely at the point of origin; what a deep penetration of the soul!
"Bah, humbug!" Christmas equates to a hallmark holiday
Similar to those emotional sensations
Resulting from chemical and electrical synapses--explicable through science
Inexplicable with words--delivering letters from the
Trusty encephalon of the homo sapiens sapiens

In layman's terms...said best on Kara's Flowers...
"Is that your ghost or are you really there?"---

As cryptic as possible, but can be summarized in one simple sentence. Good luck.
________________________________________________

"kara": you give me hope.
me: hehe
me: nono, my dear kara, I hope I give you reality
"kara": aww. you're like my fairy godmother!
me: hahahaha
me: you make me laugh....
me: I'm not wearing a dress <.<
"kara": so this is now. not two hundred years ago

Aucun commentaire: