vendredi 20 juillet 2007

looking through cyanide and happiness

thanks to Mrs. Ball, I actually understood this one...

hehe, I suggest you read the story...it is sooo awesome. Forgot who it's by but it was part of our Post-Modernism Unit for American Studies Lit.

If you want the scientific side of it, here it is...
_______________________________________

This simply reminded me of days in the sax section....where Steven was teaching us how to say "I have a crazy chicken in my pants" in Spanish...
_______________________________________

This is just downright sketchy <.<
_______________________________________

This one might not be funny to you....but it made me smile for a second there...dunno why
_______________________________________

Hehe...reminded me of Tracy...
_______________________________________

hehehe

Aucun commentaire: