samedi 21 juillet 2007

work

So I sat at the register. I was reading, bored....blah. Tracy called, :DDDDD

Even though I wasn't being a good conversationalist, the call cheered me up immensely. I had to hang up because my phone was dying on me, and because I was busy with customers; making her sit there on the phone would make me feel bad. Well, through all the blahness of working at the register, John came up and asked me "So do the NCSSM kids still do that chant?" "What chant?" "The really horrible but funny one 'It's alright, it's okay, you'll be working for us someday!'" XDD Yeah....that was funny.

That cheered me up, too...John might scare me sometimes with his "Can I have a hug?" request, but he cheers me up as well, with the random NCSSM questions. I'll have to take a picture of him later because Frances asked me to...<.< More to torture me with, I guess...

then I went home...and I'm playing Gran Turismo 4 CHYEAH!!!!

Aucun commentaire: