vendredi 13 juillet 2007

dream tracker

So I had this dream that we were looking for this guy...who is apparently really famous or something, but he's died. Well...the thing is that We were being led by this guy....I have no idea who he was. The dream started out with me being dangerously close to a crocodile...and sharks...and water snakes. I have no idea why they were all there together, since they don't really live in the same area. the crocodile was slapping little insects out of the water with his tail...and I was afraid...really afraid...

Then he led us to this place...it looked like something from a KH game or something...It's like a cave, with the random vent on the side of the wall where the hot air blew out...wth...It was also lighted with candles.

So we came to the end of the cave, and there was this altar...I guess...with the candles and everything next to one of those hot vents. We had to climb into a narrow opening and the first person that went got burned from the vent. I went...and was really careful with it...and I got in...only I crawled into this glass trap...and it basically kept me lying on my stomach. The people that were already in there told me to stay still...and they gave me this liquid to drink. I did, and the invisible wall on top of me disappeared. Apparently the thing that I drank was the antidote to the poison that the guy drank to commit suicide. WTF? Then we went further to fin a staircase going up from the floor below us...it led to this really narrow opening on the ground...and everyone was hopping in there, so I did, too. It was some sort of slide tunnel thing...A voice suddenly spoke to us and said, "Let the water slide begin!" and there was water coming rapidly...and the thing turned into a water slide. It emptied out into a pool, where I held my breath and hoped that I wouldn't drown. My dreams just get weirder every day.

Aucun commentaire: