jeudi 12 juillet 2007

work

ohhh....Ha Thien is sooooo tired. I have no idea why I'm referring to myself in 3rd person. Anyway....I am dead tired. The whole time, I organized dishes and cups....and even though it's clean, I sort of feel bad since there are two empty shelves now...For a store, that kind of looks really bad. Oh well....I really like the way it looks...hehehehe, being my OCD self, I've even set it perfectly straight, arrange it so that it looks less of a mess. I really like it. Hmmm...I think that I might organize the furniture soon. The boss, known as "Tom", liked the way the lighting fixtures section looks. I'm ecstatic...a compliment for my OCD :DDD

So...then I started looking for Frances' books >.< well...they thought that I was buying those books for myself. Thanks Frances...Now I'm established as the OCD anti-social Asian who reads lots of romance novels. <.< That is just plain weird...

Aucun commentaire: