vendredi 6 juillet 2007

whoa

So I went upstairs to brush my teeth about 45 min ago...and was interrupted by my sister, getting up. She opened the door, and looked at me. I asked her what she wanted, and she said "nothing." I ignored it until I went past the room she was in and heard her crying. Well...she got scared from being in there by herself, and for some reason she didn't go get my mom. I guess she was looking for my mom, but my mom was working. Geez...nice way to spend your vacation, eh?

So I went inside and gave her a hug. That killed me, because I haven't done that in a long time. I told her to go to sleep and tucked her in. Then she asked if I would stay for a while. She eventually stopped crying, but she was still sniffling...for a moment there, it was kind of adorable. Even after she fell asleep, she would not let me go. So we have this thing where I put my arm out and she'd put her head on my arm...well....that always calms her down, but that's because she always curls up next to me. My arm was stuck, she had her arm around me, so I was stuck in general. Every time I pulled away, she'd latch onto me....so this continued for a while, until I finally escaped. Hmm...that rare display of affection surprised me...I used to sing when I put her to sleep (when she was little) and even that was a rare occasion. eh...I dunno...she could have stopped working for at least 45 minutes, you know...Heh...silly Jenny. She didn't ask mom because she saw that mom was working. That makes me a little angry at my parents. I wonder how often this happens...

Aucun commentaire: